April 8, 2013
PPT Solutions, Inc. (referred to as “PPT Solutions,” “We,” “Us” and “Our”) respects your right to privacy. We recognize the need for appropriate protection and management of personally identifiable information shared with us (for example, your name and contact information).
- Information We Collect. A Website is capable of collecting certain information about persons who access a Website or attempt to use its functions. A primary goal in collecting personal and business information is to provide a customized experience on our network of sites. PPT Solutions is the sole owner of all information collected by the Website. To the extent that PPT Solutions provides access to this information to others, the parameters for such disclosure are set forth herein.
- Account Information and Correspondence: To review some portions of the Website, you must register with a user account. During registration, you may be asked to provide verifiable identity information. This information may be used to establish the identity of account holders and may be retained and used by PPT Solutions. Further, if you submit an application for services or information to us through any Website, PPT Solutions may collect and retain the content of the application or correspondence that PPT Solutions receives, the email address from which it was sent, and PPT Solutions’ response, if any. Evidence of illegal activity may prompt PPT Solutions to report such activity and information to legal authorities. The personal information we collect as part of any entry/registration process also provides us a means to inform you of information that relates directly to your specific interests and needs. During the entry/registration process, we give you the opportunity to decline e-mail communications from other parties to whom we may provide such information.
- Cookies: Some of our web pages use "cookies" or other information collection devices so that we can better serve you with more tailored information when you return to our Website. Cookies are identifiers which a website sends to your browser to keep on your computer to facilitate your next visit to our site. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, so that you can choose to decline or accept it.
- IP Addresses and Web Server Log Files: We may use IP addresses and web server log files to analyze trends, administer a Website, track a user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. Additionally, in areas of a Website requiring registration, we may use this information from time to time to police a Website for unregistered users (but we undertake no obligation to do so). Information of this type may be combined with cookies or other sources of information for these purposes. Specifically, through the use of web server log files, any or all of the following information may be accessed, collected, analyzed, and stored during or after your visits to the Website: the name of the domain name from which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Website; the pages you visit on the Website and the sequence in which you visit them; the amount of time you spent on a particular Website page; the Internet address of a website that you visit immediately before or after visiting our Website; the Internet address from which you liked directly to our Website, if any; the type of operating system on your computer; the type of browser that you are using to view a Website. These and similar types of information may also be collected by “web-bugs” or single-pixel gifs and by other means.
- How We Use the Information.
- PPT Solutions may use the information obtainable from a Website for editorial and feedback purposes and for other purposes. For example, PPT Solutions may provide aggregate information to its in-house and independent representatives, use the information for marketing and promotional purposes, for a statistical analysis of user behavior, for product or service development, to ensure the technical functioning of our network, to inform advertisers as to how many visitors have seen or clicked on their advertisements, to target markets and to formulate our own proprietary and business strategies and plans. Any information that you actively provide to us, such as names, postal and email addresses, and phone numbers may be added to our databases and if you elect to allow such use, may be used by us to contact you regarding Website updates, new products and services and for other purposes specifically allowed by you when you supply such information.
- PPT Solutions may retain the content of any customer service web form or email that PPT Solutions receives, the email address from which it is sent, and our response, if any. Content and other information related to emails sent by user to PPT Solutions may be used as testimonials or for any other marketing purpose, except that no marketing communications unrelated to the subject matter of the submission will be sent to the email address from which such email or form is sent unless the user specifically elects to receive additional marketing materials or we obtain the email address through another avenue that does not prohibit such use. In all cases, email addresses may be compared to subscription or customer lists of PPT Solutions and its partners.
- PPT Solutions may share and disclose aggregated user statistics and demographic information in order to describe our services to prospective and existing partners, advertisers, or other third parties, and for other lawful purposes. This information is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. Under confidentiality agreements, PPT Solutions may match user information with third-party data. PPT Solutions may disclose your personal information to business partners unless you directly inform us that you prefer we not do so.
- PPT Solutions may provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf. We require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
The foregoing includes examples of the types of uses that PPT Solutions may make of the information collected and is not an exclusive listing. Unless expressly prohibited herein, PPT Solutions reserves its rights to use the information collected for all legal purposes.
- Information Security.
- By PPT Solutions. PPT Solutions’ Websites take what we believe are reasonable precautions to protect our users’ information. We use standard industry mechanisms to protect customer data from unauthorized access, for example, by using password protection and standard encryption methods. You can confirm that pages are encrypted, and we urge you to do so before submitting or transmitting sensitive information, by viewing the lock icon on the bottom of most browsers. We also take measures off-line to protect your information that is known to PPT Solutions to be financial and business sensitive information to the same extent that we take measures to protect our own such information.
- By You. On the present version of the Website, you may edit your account information and account profile using your email address and password. Do not divulge your password to anyone. PPT Solutions will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited telephone call or in an unsolicited e-mail. Remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished with the Website. This may help to protect against access by others to your personal and business information if you share a computer or are using a computer in a public place.